3 bedroom terraced house for sale11 Moffat Way, Niddrie, Edinburgh, EH16 4PY
- Beautifully-presented, modern three bedroom mid-terrace house, with gardens to the front and rear and a driveway.
- Located in a modern residential development in the Niddrie area, lying east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living / dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, en-suite shower room, family bathroom and ground-floor WC.
- A contemporary property, in excellent order, and with light neutral decor throughout, with modern bathroom, and a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, good storage provision including a loft, a lawn and patio to the rear, and a lawn and mono-blocked driveway to the front.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing available on Sunday between 2-4pm
Beautifully-presented, modern three bedroom mid-terrace house, with gardens to the front and rear and a driveway, located in a modern residential development in the Niddrie area, lying east of Edinburgh city centre. The hall has space for outerwear and gives access throughout the ground-floor, including a WC with two piece suite. A spacious living area has room for lounge and dining furniture and has patio doors to the garden. The modern fitted kitchen is set to the front, and features wood-effect worktops, sink with drainer, washing machine, fridge/freezer, and an oven, gas hob and canopy with stainless steel splash-back. On the first floor, a master bedroom is set to the front and includes a built-in wardrobe, carpeted flooring; whilst an en-suite shower room fitted with a two piece suite and integrated cubicle with mains mixer. Bedrooms two and three are both carpeted and set to the rear, with bedroom two including a built-in wardrobe. Niddrie is an established residential area, located south east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found throughout, including an extensive range of high street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird, ASDA at the Jewel and Cameron Toll Shopping Centre offering additional shopping facilities plus a Sainsbury's superstore. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and a seafront promenade, and the extensive parklands of Holyrood Park, Arthur's Seat, Duddingston Loch and Figgate park are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels; whilst this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1, with regular public transport available on Niddrie Mains Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7956264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.