9 bedroom character property for saleVictoria Place, Stirling
- Distinguished and elegant Grade B listed Victorian townhouse with the further addition of a Garden Flat forming the ground floor.
- Original features to include intricate cornice work, deep set moulded skirting's, working fireplaces and unique spiral wrought iron staircase
- Main House comprising of 5 bedrooms with 3 public rooms.
- Garden Flat comprising of 4 bedrooms with living room and dining area.
- Paved driveway with tandem garage.
- The adaptability and potential that is offered here, makes this a truly unique opportunity and we would highly recommend an appointment to view in order to fully appreciate this exceptional property.
The opportunity to acquire this rarely available together - distinguished and elegant Grade B listed Victorian townhouse with the further addition of a Garden Flat forming the ground floor.
Victoria Place is highly regarded as one of Stirling's most desirable and affluent residential addresses. Allen & Harris are therefore delighted to offer the opportunity to acquire this rarely available together - distinguished and elegant Grade B listed Victorian townhouse with the further addition of a Garden Flat forming the ground floor, situated in the prestigious Kings Park locale.
Main House Description
The main dwelling is a charming, period sandstone semi detached house which sympathetically retains many of the original features to include intricate cornice work, deep set moulded skirting's, working fireplaces and unique spiral wrought iron staircase. This elegant property is entered by an impressive sandstone staircase, up to an attractive iron and glass entrance porch which in turn leads through to an exquisite hallway. Internally the accommodation comprises of a delightful formal living room with a bay window and feature fireplace, separate dining room, of which both overlook Kings Park. The property also benefits from a spacious family room with balcony, which in turn overlooks the rear gardens. There is a modern fitted kitchen with various integrated appliances, utility and w.c. The expansive master bedroom, with en suite bathroom, enjoys extensive views over the park and to the Trossachs beyond. There is an additional double bedroom with en suite facility, plus a further 3 bedrooms and family bathroom.
Garden Flat Description
The well-appointed 4 bedroom Garden Flat is set within this sophisticated townhouse, accessed via its own separate entrance, and offers the prospective owner the opportunity to provide further flexible accommodation, re-formed to the main dwelling or subsequently could provide annexe living for additional family. Alternatively the Garden Flat could provide a degree of income from either rental or holiday let. The accommodation briefly comprises of main hallway, inner hall, dining area, living room, fully functional kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, 2 single bedrooms and family bathroom. The rear garden includes a covered area of decking. The adaptability and potential that is offered here, makes this a truly unique opportunity and we would highly recommend arranging an appointment to view in order to fully appreciate this exceptional property.
Externally the main house has the additional benefit of a double tandem garage which is situated to the side, with a paved driveway allowing off street parking. To the front and rear of the home are attractive mature gardens which are mainly laid to lawn with surrounding trees and plants with a substantial decked area in the rear garden.
Situated on the edge of Kings Park enjoying the views and walks together with easy access to the city centre makes this an ideal location. The City of Stirling boasts excellent schooling, local shops, bars and restaurants and the nearby Thistle shopping mall. The M80 and M9 motorways are within easy reach allowing fast commuting to both Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail. First class sporting and recreational amenities are readily available in the vicinity including golf and tennis within the Kings Park.
Main House Accommodation :
Hall 23' 3" x 7' 9" widens to 12'3 ( 7.09m x 2.36m widens to 12'3 )
Living Room 23' 6" x 15' 3" ( 7.16m x 4.65m )
Dining Room 14' 9" x 12' 6" ( 4.50m x 3.81m )
Family Room 15' 9" x 12' 6" ( 4.80m x 3.81m )
Kitchen 17' 3" x 10' at widest ( 5.26m x 3.05m at widest )
Utility / Toilet 7' x 6' ( 2.13m x 1.83m )
Bedroom 1 23' 6" x 15' 3" ( 7.16m x 4.65m )
Bedroom 2 14' 1" x 12' 9" ( 4.29m x 3.89m )
En Suite 10' 9" x 7' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.36m )
Bedroom 3 15' 9" x 13' 9" ( 4.80m x 4.19m )
En Suite 7' 3" x 4' 3" ( 2.21m x 1.30m )
Bathroom 10' x 6' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.06m )
Bedroom 4 16' 3" x 15' 9" ( 4.95m x 4.80m )
Bedroom 5 14' 9" x 7' ( 4.50m x 2.13m )
Garden Flat Accommodation :
Living Room 15' 9" x 12' 9" ( 4.80m x 3.89m )
Dining Area 11' 5" x 7' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.26m )
Kitchen 10' 6" x 10' 3" ( 3.20m x 3.12m )
Bedroom 1 15' 3" x 7' 7" ( 4.65m x 2.31m )
Bedroom 2 14' 3" x 6' 9" ( 4.34m x 2.06m )
Bedroom 3 13' 1" x 7' 3" ( 3.99m x 2.21m )
Bathroom 8' 9" x 6' 6" ( 2.67m x 1.98m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.