2 bedroom cottage for saleTipton Road, Tipton, DY4
- Two Bedroom canal-side cottage
- Unique hidden location
- Open plan Lounge/Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Downstairs WC & Upstairs Shower/WC
- Two double bedrooms
- Private courtyard to the rear
- Double Glazing & Electric Heating
- MUST BE VIEWED
- EPC - F
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
We are pleased to offer this splendid two-bedroom canal-side cottage. In a unique hidden location, the property offers a spacious open plan lounge/fitted kitchen/diner, with downstairs WC. On the first floor there is a shower/WC and two double bedrooms. There is a private courtyard to the rear with brick shed. Double Glazed with efficient modern electric heating, no upward chain. MUST BE VIEWED!! EPC F.
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE ROOM DIMENSIONS IS ARRANGED AS FOLLOWS:
Lounge, Kitchen, Diner 7.29m x 2.9m (23`11 x 9`6).
Downstairs WC .
Storage Cupboard .
First Floor Landing .
Bedroom Two 2.77m x 2.67m (9`1 x 8`9).
Shower Room .
Bedroom One 3.91m x 2.54m (12`10 x 8`4).
Rear Garden . Having a gravelled area and paved rear courtyard with brick built storage shed
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61374067.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17975_709. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trinity Property, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.