4 bedroom house for saleCotesbach Road, London, E5
- Invaluable Full Basement Ideal For Conversion Subject To Usual P/P
- Exceptional Ceiling Heights/Ornate Cornicing
- Glorious Victorian Fireplaces And A Wood Burner
- Sumptuous Wooden Flooring
- Stained Glass Transoms
- Excellent Choice Of Primary And Secondary Schools
Enviably located in this peaceful street, is this enchanting Edwardian home sensitively extended and restored offering beautifully proportioned accommodation over three floors. A host of grand original features and stunning contemporary designs, bathed in natural light. Composed of an exquisite reception hall two magnificent reception rooms with central doors, a striking kitchen/diner, invaluable basement rooms and a south facing garden. Master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms and a chic family bathroom with a roll top bath. Peacefully situated behind Clapton Pond moments from Millfields Park and a host of vibrant amenities on Lower Clapton and Chatsworth Roads.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC170523. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.