2 bedroom flat for saleVictoria Wharf, Limehouse, E14
- Wonderful two bedroom fourth floor flat
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Spacious reception room with sliding doors to balcony
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- One further good sized bedroom
- Underground parking facilities
Boasting a spacious reception room with picturesque River Thames views; a balcony and ample space for dining, this well presented two bedroom flat also boasts a porter and off-street parking.
Narrow Street is located within easy reach of the superb range of shops, bars and restaurants of Canary Wharf while providing motorists with quick and easy access to the A13 road links to the East. The nearest station is Westferry (DLR).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1037253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.