1 bedroom flat for saleDenison House, Canary Wharf, E14
- Impressive one bedroom apartment
- Modern décor throughout
- Bright and airy reception room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Access to a private balcony
- Moments away from local amenities
- Underground parking
This stylish one bedroom flat benefits from a private balcony, lift access and porter with a contemporary interior and a great location close to Canary Wharf amenities and South Quay DLR Station.
Perfect for regular use of the many enticing shops, bars and dock-side attractions that can be found in Canary Wharf and on the Isle of Dogs.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1037650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.