4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHigh Street, Great Broughton, North Yorkshire
- Character End of Terrace Property
- No Onward Chain
- Four Bedrooms
- Contemporary Design Interior
- Modern Kitchen & Utility
- Three Reception Rooms
- Double Garage & Large Garden
- Oil Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Modern Bathroom with Roll Top Bath and Separate Shower
This character end of terrace residence is offered for sale with no onward chain. The property offers a fine blend of character with strip pine doors and fireplaces combined with a stylish contemporary interior with open plan kitchen with integrated appliances, designer radiators, bathroom with freestanding roll top bath and vaulted family room. What makes this property even more special is a detached double garage, off road parking and a large garden.
The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall with slate tiled floor, living room with double bay window and fireplace, dining area open plan to a vaulted garden room, family room with fireplace open to a modern gloss kitchen with island unit and integrated appliances, utility room and cloakroom. On the first floor there are four bedrooms, bathroom with separate shower and roll top bath and a shower room. The property also benefits from; UPVC double glazing and oil central heating.
Great Broughton is located at the foot of the Cleveland Hills and has a well regarded primary school, two excellent pubs and is within a short drive of Stokesley town centre and amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61377025.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO110019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Stokesley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.