2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHAMPSTEAD PARK. SCARTHO TOP, GRIMSBY
- Two bedroom semi detached property on Scartho Park
- Modern decor throughout with soft neutral tones
- Rear kitchen with double doors onto patio area
- Two double bedrooms to the first floor
- Off road parking - Drive way down the side of the house
- Popular residential area
- Ideal first time purchase - Priced to sell
- Energy Performance Rating C and Council Tax Band B
Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to bring to the market this well presented two bedroom semi detached property, located on Scartho Park. With off road parking to the front and side of the house plus a good sized rear garden, this is an ideal starter home and has been priced for a quick sale. The ground floor comprises of; Entrance porch, lounge area, kitchen diner with double doors onto the rear garden. The first floor has two double bedrooms and the family bathroom has a three piece suite installed with shower over the bath. The back garden is mainly grass and has a patio area plus small bushes with give personality. Viewings are available straight away so contact our office today to arrange.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61379860.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8052017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.