3 bedroom detached house for saleMadeira Lane, Freshwater, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom detached house
- Potential for extension to rear (subject to relevant planning conditions)
- Walking distance to the beach
- Fantastic gardens
- Double garage and off road parking
- EPC energy rating E (50)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £425,000, please contact Pittis.
Are you looking for a real family home? Only a few minutes on foot from the beach with fantastic gardens to enjoy? This is the right home for you.
Set on a quiet lane with easy access to both Yarmouth with its ferry links to the mainland and Freshwater with its shops and amenities this house has everything to offer its new owner.
There is plenty of parking both on the driveway and in the double garage.
Inside the home is charming retaining its character and as it is warmed by gas central heating and double glazing it has all modern conveniences!
The lounge is a good size, with doors leading out to the garden it has a log burner for those colder nights and plenty of space for a suite of chairs. If you enjoy entertaining then the spacious dining room is just the place, with a feature fire place and a pretty outlook over the rear garden.
The kitchen is fitted with units for storing all you could need, in keeping with its cottage style it also has plenty of worktop for baking. There is a handy utility room and a separate toilet tucked away beyond the kitchen.
On the first floor, the master bedroom is a generous size, with views over the garden and beyond it is a lovely place to relax. There are two more bedrooms that are both great sizes doubles and can hold a large bed and other furnishing with ease.
What the Owner says:
It was the location and garden that drew us here, the rear garden is so private and such a good size.
Whether we are sitting enjoying the sunshine on the patio or pottering around tending to the plants in the garden itself there is always something to enjoy.
A few minutes away on foot is the beautiful Colwell bay, and its glorious to be able to just take a stroll to the water’s edge at a moment’s notice.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'4 x 12'11 (4.68m x 3.94m)
- Dining Room: 11'11 x 10'11 (3.63m x 3.33m)
- Kitchen: 9'9 x 9'2 (2.97m x 2.80m)
- Separate Toilet
- Utility Room
- Bedroom 1: 15'3 x 10'11 (4.65m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'11 x 10'8 up to fitted wardrobes (3.33m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'0 x 8'6 (2.75m x 2.59m)
- Separate Toilet
- Front Garden
- Double Garage
- Off road Parking
- Rear Garden
- Summer House
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61382506.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60216791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.