3 bedroom detached house for saleHolbrook Meadow, Egham, TW20
- EPC Grade D
- Detached Modern Family House
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Contemporary Kitchen
- Conservatory With Underfloor Heating
- White Bathroom & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Garage & Two Parking Spaces
- Situated Within Easy Access Of Egham
- Lovely Rear Garden
Rarely available detached three bedroom house situated on the popular Holbrook Meadow development. Presented in very good condition throughout this spacious property includes an entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge/dining room, conservatory and family bathroom. Outside are well tended front and rear gardens. There is an attached garage and two parking spaces. The property benefits from underfloor heating in the kitchen and conservatory, gas central heating system and double glazing. A copy of the EPC will be available on request. EPC grade D
Conveniently located between both Egham and Staines town centres. Mainline station to Waterloo at Egham within 20 minute walk. Within easy access of the Two Rivers Shopping Complex and the River Thames. A good location for commuting to London and motorway access to both Heathrow and Gatwick Airports due to the proximity of the M25.
This well presented spacious property will make an ideal family home, early viewings recommended.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 7' 9" (2.62m x 2.36m )
Lounge / Dining Room 16' 7" x 14' 9" (max) (5.05m x 4.5m (max) )
Conservatory 15' 9" x 9' 6" (4.8m x 2.9m )
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 8' 3" (3.81m x 2.51m )
Bedroom 2 11' 0" (11) x 8' 4" (3.35m (11) x 2.54m )
Bedroom 3 8' 7" x 6' 4" (2.62m x 1.93m )
Family Bathroom 6' 3" x 5' 8" (1.91m x 1.73m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61383871.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528643003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Egham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.