4 bedroom detached house for saleChailey Crescent, Saltdean, Brighton, East Sussex
- 4 - 5 bedroom detached family house
- One careful owner!
- Original parquet flooring
- Double garage & off road parking
- Walk to local shops & seafront
- EPC energy rating D (58)
Situated in an elevated position, this splendid property offers lots of spacious accommodation and convenient living, being located close to both the seafront and within walking distance of shops.Saltdean is a sought after location, based just outside of Brighton centre that enjoys less passing trade making for a quieter life yet with all the amenities close at hand.This particular property, much like a car, has had one careful owner from new and it’s easy to see why this is the kind of family home that will suit families both large and small.The space on offer is versatile, meaning the property can be used in either four or five bedroom configurations, however with original features such as parquet flooring, this well presented home is both practical as well as adaptable.Yet more practical boxes are ticked, with the inclusion of a double garage and driveway, so parking and storage should not be a problem and the rear garden is a good size, ideal for a barbeque enjoying the warmer months. Viewing is highly recommended!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 22'7 x 12'3 (6.89m x 3.74m)
- Dining Room: 11'10 x 8'0 (3.61m x 2.44m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'11 x 7'11 (3.33m x 2.41m)
- Utility Area
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'0 x 9'11 (4.27m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'10 x 10'4 (3.61m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'8 x 10'4 (3.25m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'10 x 9'11 (3.61m x 3.02m)
- Front Garden
- Driveway & Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61389446.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 32008699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Saltdean (Brighton). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.