3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHulbert Road, Havant, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow
- Large driveway and garage
- Spacious utility area
- Modern stylish kitchen
- Private rear garden with out buildings
- EPC energy rating D (62)
The moment you drive onto this spacious driveway you will instantly be impressed, and set far back from the road is the front door to this beautiful bungalow..Feeling hungry ? This kitchen most definitely has that wow factor, it is so modern and stylish and with plenty of work top space and storage cooking up your favourite dish is a treat. That dream kitchen you have always wanted is now in reach ! and what a lovely way to tuck into your tasty dish then to be over looking your private rear garden.Having the large utility area comes in so handy, and means the kitchen really is for the purpose to what it is intended for. Imagine have a totally separate room to hang washing and clean you children's dirty football boots, or clean the dog !When it is time to unwind this unique bright and airy open plan lounge area is the place to be, this room lends itself perfectly for any family gathering or parties!All bedroom sizes are a good size so no one draws the short straw in this home!The out buildings are ready for you too come and make your own and use for whatever purpose you need them for ..the world is your oyster.Do not miss out and book your viewing now, if your looking for that perfect home you can make your own then here it is !
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Diner: 26'7 x 22'1 (8.11m x 6.74m)
- Kitchen: 22'4 x 11'10 (6.81m x 3.61m)
- Utility Room: 19'9 x 8'4 (6.02m x 2.54m)
- Cloakroom: 6'2 x 4'8 (1.88m x 1.42m)
- Bedroom One: 13'8 x 11'11 (4.17m x 3.63m)
- Bedroom Two: 13'7 x 11'11 (4.14m x 3.63m)
- Bedroom Three: 10'11 x 10'8 (3.33m x 3.25m)
- Bathroom: 7'3 x 7'0 (2.21m x 2.14m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61390513.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41127022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.