2 bedroom flat for saleCambridge Road, Churchtown
- Two Bedroom Retirement Apartment
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Lift Access To All Floors
- Off Street Parking To The Front
- Convenient For Churchtown Village
- Sold With No Onward Chain
Positioned ideally for Churchtown Village with local amenities and public transport links into Southport close to hand, is this well presented two bedroom retirement apartment. Located on the second floor with lift access the property has an internal accommodation that briefly comprises: communal entrance hall, private hall with fitted storage, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a modern fitted bathroom. Being sold with the additional benefit of No Onward Chain.
10' 9'' x 8' 8'' (3.27m x 2.64m)
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes, wall mounted electric storage heater, panic alarm, electrical points and television point.
11' 4'' x 6' 5'' (3.45m x 1.95m)
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted electric storage heater and panic alarm.
6' 8'' x 6' 2'' (2.03m x 1.88m)
Modern fitted suite in white comprising of low level WC, inset hand wash basin with fitted storage and bath, tiled walls, heated towel rail, panic alarm, fitted mirror and extractor fan.
Residents off street parking to the front and large, very well maintained communal rear gardens.
We have been informed by the vendor that the service charge is £406.95 per quarter with an annual ground rent of £135.00. The development is strictly age 55 or over. Parking is available to the front at an additional cost to be arranged with the management company.
7' 0'' x 6' 9'' (2.13m x 2.06m)
Fitted with a range of wall & base units with complimenting work surfaces, inset sink with drainer & mixer tap, tiled splash backs, integrated four ring electric hob & oven, fridge freezer and UPVC double glazed window to the side.
With secure video control entry phone system, power assisted doors into the hall, laundry room and stairs/lift access to all floors.
10' 3'' x 9' 9'' (3.12m x 2.97m)
Wall mounted entry phone system, fitted mirrored storage and panic alarm,
15' 2'' x 10' 3'' (4.62m x 3.12m)
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, electric feature fireplace, wall mounted electric storage heater, ceiling coving, electrical points and television point.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61391254.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8085320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.