3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleProspect Place, Dover, CT17
- Immaculate Semi Detached House
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Large Lounge
- Separate Dining Area
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Well Presented Rear Garden
- Located in a Popular Residential Area
- Close Proximity to the Centre of Dover.
Conveniently situated in a popular residential area is this well proportioned three bedroom semi detached home.
Within easy reach of the centre of Dover and it's local amenities, the property benefits from spacious accommodation set ove 4 floors, including a basement.
The ground floor comprises a spacious lounge with a separate dining room measuring 9'4' x 12'1', leading out to a bright kitchen and contemporary bathroom. Access to the well maintained rear garden is found via the kitchen.
The four bedrooms are found on the first and second floor, with 3 doubles and a single, perfect for a family home.
The property also benefits from a useful split basement area measuring 14' x 11'6
Located close to the centre of Dover with local amenities and mainline train station located nearby, this property will be suited to families and in particular those who commute to the city regularly. There are also several primary and secondary schools situated around the town and excellent transport links. The Cathedral City of Canterbury is just a short drive away and is accessible via A2.
An internal viewing is highly recommended through Thomas & Partners.
Basement : 14'0" x 11'6" (4.27m x 3.51m)
Lounge : 14'6" x 13'7" (4.42m x 4.14m)
Dining Room : 2.85m x 3.68m (9'4" x 12'1")
Kitchen : 4.00m x 1.85m (13'1" x 6'1")
Bathroom : 8'1" x 6'1" (2.46m x 1.85m)
Bedroom 1 : 5.39m x 3.99m (17'8" x 13'1")
Bedroom 2 : 9'7" x 12'1" (2.92m x 3.68m)
Bedroom 3 : 3.40m x 2.66m (11'2" x 8'9")
Bedroom 4 : 2.66m x 1.85m (8'9" x 6'1")
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THOMA_002640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas & Partners, Dover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.