3 bedroom terraced house for saleCaradon Terrace, Saltash
Offers in Excess of
- Modern Refurbished Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Home
- New Central Heating System
- New Carpets
- New Bathroom and Kitchen Suite
- Off Street Parking
- Front Garden
Refurbished three bedroom mid terrace family home. Parking at rear for two cars and private front garden. New central heating system, double glazing, new carpets, bathroom and kitchen suites. Situated in a quite residential area of Saltash.
Positioned in a private and peaceful area of Saltash is this stunning, completely refurbished three bedroom mid terrace home. This large property has been remodeled to exacting standards, utilising some of the most luxurious finishes. Boasting brand new carpets throughout, contemporary wood effect flooring, bathroom suite and fitted kitchen, as well as a new central heating system. The accommodation includes three bedroom, the master with stunning river views, living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom and utility. There is a generous parking area at the rear. This house has been finished with style and sophistication, simply walk in the door and hang up your hat, viewing comes highly recommended.
Approach To Property
The front of the house is approached by foot, via a pathway from the main road. The house is entered through a wooden part single glazed door. The front half of the house is covered by a portico porch. Directly in front of the house across the footpath is the front garden, completely paved for low maintenance and enclosed with picket fencing.
Once inside, the porch, the floor is laid with wood effect flooring and fitted door mat, a second door leads to the entrance hallway.
Contemporary wood effect flooring continues throughout the hall. Directly ahead are the carpeted stairs to first floor landing with under - stairs storage cupboards and space for a fridge/freezer. Doors lead to the living room and dining room. At the end of the hall there are steps down to the kitchen. Through the kitchen are further steps down to the cloakroom and bathroom, a door here leads to the utility room. There is a radiator, power sockets and light fitting.
Living Room 14' Into Bay x 14' 9" Into recess ( 4.27m Into Bay x 4.50m Into recess )
This excellent size bright and airy room with plenty of space for furniture is filled with natural light by the bay double glazed window to the front aspect, overlooking the front garden. There is a newly fitted carpet, radiator, TV point, power sockets and central light fitting.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 11' 4" Into recess ( 3.58m x 3.45m Into recess )
This good sized second reception room has a brand new fitted carpet, radiator, power sockets, central light fitting and double glazed window to rear elevation.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 7' 4" ( 3.12m x 2.24m )
Steps down at the back of the hallway lead to this bright, modern room. Fitted with wall and base units. Single round bowl sink unit with drainer and mixer taps. Durable work surfaces, space for gas or electric cooker. Double glazed window to side aspect. Wood effect flooring continued from the hall. Ceiling spotlights.
Steps down from the kitchen lead to the bathroom and WC. The bathroom has been completely refurbished with a brand new white suite, including bath with overhead shower and separate taps. Wash hand basin with vanity unit. Double glazed obscure glass window.
Utility 10' 1" x 4' 7" ( 3.07m x 1.40m )
A large double glazed window to the rear aspect lights up this space. Wood effect flooring continued throughout. Practical work surface, space for tumble dryer, radiator, boiler and double glazed door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Carpeted stair case from ground floor to first floor landing. The half landing has double glazed window to rear aspect. Doors at the top lead to the three bedrooms. Loft access via loft hatch.
Master Bedroom 11' 10" x 11' 10" Into recess ( 3.61m x 3.61m Into recess )
Excellent size double room, bright and welcoming. Double glazed window to rear aspect, giving way to stunning views of the River Tamar. Brand new carpet, plenty of space for furniture. Radiator, power sockets and light fitting.
Second Bedroom 11' 9" x 12' 3" max ( 3.58m x 3.73m max )
Good sized double bedroom, tasteful, neutral decoration with brand new carpet, double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, power socket and light fitting.
Third Bedroom 7' 10" x 8' 2" ( 2.39m x 2.49m )
Large single bedroom, with new carpet, double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, light fitting and power sockets.
Accessed via the back door in utility room. Large shingled parking for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61392001.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS103060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.