3 bedroom terraced house for saleBeechwood Park, Loddiswell, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7
- Mid terrace house, built 2 years ago
- Immaculately presented
- 3 bedrooms
- En-suite and bathroom
- Large sitting/dining room
- Level lawned garden
- Patio seating area
- Tandem parking for 2 cars
- Central village location
- Adjacent to playing fields
5 Beechwood Park is an immaculately presented house, built about 3 years ago, in this well served village. Conveniently positioned with the local playing fields at the end of the road, this mid terrace house has a generously sized sitting/dining room with double doors out to the garden, with separate kitchen and cloakroom. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms with the master en-suite, together with a family bathroom. Outside there is an easily managed garden with direct access to parking area.
Loddiswell is a popular village with a thriving community located within easy reach of the A38 Devon Expressway and just over 3 miles from the market town of Kingsbridge. The village has its own general store, post office/handy shop, pub, primary school and church. Loddiswell is surrounded by unspoilt rolling countryside with interesting river walks and is within easy reach of the beautiful coastline, beaches and estuaries of the South Hams. Within a mile of the property is the popular Avon Mill Garden Centre with deli and cafe and the Aune Valley Farm Shop.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61392904.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN170118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Kingsbridge - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.