3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Hurdles, Titchfield Common
- VENDOR SUITED WITH NO CHAIN PURCHASE
- Three bedroom end-terrace house
- Attached garage & driveway
- Private rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- UPVC double glazing
- Kitchen/dining room to rear
- Fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Bathroom with a window
- Corner of cul-de-sac location
VENDOR SUITED WITH NO CHAIN PURCHASE. This superb three bedroom end-terrace home is situated in a corner of cul-de-sac position in Titchfield Common. The Hurdles sits in close proximity to local amenities such as the McColls convenience shop on Hunts Pond Road, St Johns Primary School and the woodland walks of Kite's Croft, additionally the shops of Park Gate, Locks Heath and Whiteley are just a short drive away. Externally, its corner position allows for a particularly private garden with views towards the woodlands, the garage is attached to the property and is accessible via a pedestrian rear door, or via the front driveway, which in turn offers parking for several vehicles. Internally, the property offers a favourable layout with a kitchen/dining room spanning the rear width of the property, and french doors opening out from the dining area to the garden, there is a large lounge to the front with a front entrance porch and downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs, there are three bedrooms with fitted wardrobes to all rooms, the bathroom has a three piece suite and the added benefit of a window, providing natural light and ventilation. Appointments to view, or further enquiries can be made solely by contacting SBK Property Consultants on 01489 570019 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61392958.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7827006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SBK Property Consultants, Park Gate - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.