2 bedroom apartment for saleGenesis Court, Putney Bridge Road, Wandsworth, London, SW18
- First floor apartment in a luxury small development
- Solid oak wood flooring and Comfort cooling throughout
- Open plan reception room, dining area and modern kitchen
- Kitchen features high gloss fitted units and stone work surfaces
- Two double bedrooms
- Stylish tiled bathroom with bath and shower
- Private south west facing terrace
- Short walk from Wandsworth Park and the river
- Close to the shops and restaurants of Old York Road
- Moments from Wandsworth Town mainline station
James Pendleton has great pleasure introducing to the market a first floor, two bedroom apartment extending to 840 square feet, set within this stunning development.
The apartment is accessed via a lift to the first floor and through the front door the entrance hall leads to the two large double bedrooms and the stylish tiled modern bathroom with a separate bath and shower. The open plan kitchen and reception benefits from solid oak flooring, extending throughout the flat, and leads to the private south west facing terrace, also accessed from the master bedroom. The modern kitchen features a range of base and eye level high gloss fitted units with stone work surfaces and opens onto the dining and living area, making the apartment ideal for entertaining.
The location of Genesis Court benefits from the extensive regeneration currently underway in the area including the development of the Ram Brewery and the Southside shopping centre close by. The apartment is a short walk from Wandsworth Park and the vibrancy of Wandsworth Town with its abundance of shops, cafés and restaurants, or a quick stroll across the river into Fulham. Genesis Court is only moments from Wandsworth Town train station from which London Waterloo is just a ten minute journey.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61397294.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BPK140200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Town & Tonsleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.