4 bedroom detached house for sale42, High Street, Wilden, Bedfordshire, MK44
- Victorian detached property
- Four bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Oil to radiator heating
- Detailed planning consent granted for a one bedroom annexe
- Driveways with off street parking
- Courtyard and formal gardens
A Victorian double fronted four bedroom detached property with planning permission for an annexe and off street parking situated in the centre of the village of Wilden. The property has undergone a comprehensive renovation and refurbishment programme with separate reception rooms, a refitted kitchen, a ground floor shower room, three double and one single bedrooms and a main bathroom. Detailed planning permission is in place to convert the existing barn and former pigeon loft into a separate one bedroom annexe. The gardens surround the house with driveways on both sides. There is a secret garden which houses a bespoke log cabin.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61397546.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OHO154433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.