3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleQuantock Close, Thorne, Doncaster
- Well Maintained
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Beautiful Lawned Gardens
- Drive & Garage
- PVCu Double Glazing; Gas Central Heating
- VIEWING ADVISED
TUCKED AWAY AT THE HEAD OF A CUL DE SAC is this ATTRACTIVE THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW set in gardens offering extensive parking potential and featuring lounge 19' x 15' 2" max, fitted kitchen and wardrobes to two bedrooms, bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing,garage. VIEWING ADVISED,
Welcoming to market this well maintained three bedroom detached bungalow, ideal retirement property situated in the historic market town of Thorne. Offering a variety of day to day shopping facilities in the town centre together with high street banks, health centre, variety of primary schools and Trinity Academy school. Thorne is also excellently situated for the commuter with M18, M180 & M62 motorway access all located within close proximity opening up Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds and Hull to name but a few.
The property is nicely situated and has been well maintained. The bungalow boasts beautiful lawned gardens to the front and rear with an extensive driveway leading to the garage. A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation that is on offer!
PVCu door to the front with double glazed panel and radiator. Door opening into the lounge.
Lounge 19' x 15' 2" max dimensions ( 5.79m x 4.62m max dimensions )
Having a double glazed window to the front, two radiators and a television point. The lounge features; coving to ceiling and ceiling roses. Dado rail, stone feature fireplace with log effect gas fire and slate hearth. Door opening into the inner hall.
With loft access, a radiator, linen cupboard and cloaks cupboard. Laminate flooring, coving to ceiling and wall mounted gas combi boiler.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 8' 6" max depth ( 3.76m x 2.59m max depth )
With double glazed window to the front and a half PVCu double glazed door to the side. The fitted kitchen comprises; oak fitted wall and base cupboards with granite effect work surfaces inset one and a half bowl enamel sink and drainer. Electric oven, gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood above. Fully tiled, plumbing for washing machine, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 9' 8" inc wardrobes ( 4.55m x 2.95m inc wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator. Fitted wardrobes, cupboards over bed, bed side cabinets and chest of drawers.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.40m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator. Fitted wardrobes, dressing table and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 7' 11" ( 3.40m x 2.41m )
Versatile room currently being used as a dining room. With sliding patio door opening onto the rear patio, coving to ceiling and radiator.
With double glazed window to the side, the fully tiled bathroom comprises; kidney shaped corner bath, shower, curtain and rail over, wash hand basin, WC, radiator, coving to ceiling and four downlighters.
The lawned front garden has the benefit of panelled fencing with a brick boundary wall and hedging to the front. Substantial wrought iron gates provide access to the block paved drive and there is a further pair of wrought iron gates to the driveway. Established borders are a feature of the front garden. A cold water garden tap is provided.
Laid to lawn with borders. There is an established apple tree. There is a block paved patio and paths to the rear and side of the bungalow. To the side of the bungalow is a area suitable for storing a caravan. Aluminium green house is provided.
Detached Brick Garage 20' 4" x 9' 2" ( 6.20m x 2.79m )
(measured to pillar to pillar) With power and light supply. Single glazed window to the side and a side door.
Council Tax Band C
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61398067.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.