4 bedroom detached house for saleWincanton Way, , Waterlooville, Hampshire
- 4 bedroom detached extended family home
- Extended kitchen
- Southerly aspect garden
- Requested location
- Offered with no forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (67)
Located within the popular Tempest development is this four bedroom detached family home. Being within sought after school catchment areas including Queens enclosure and Padnall junior and infant schools, this is a home for the family to grow into.When you pull up to the property your first impressions will, this is where I can call home and when you walk inside you will not be disappointed either. Having extended the kitchen to the rear this is where the heart of the home is with being enough space to entertain the whole family at Christmas. The spacious lounge/dining area offers access to a nicely proportioned conservatory, benefiting from the southerly aspect of which the garden sits, it's a beautiful space to be enjoyed and with downstairs also benefiting from the cloakroom, essential for the family home. Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom, with the fourth being a nicely thought out conversion to the loft. The driveway offers space for the car with the opportunity to widen the drive as others have done in the street the added bonus of the garage lends itself to the addition of having additional parking for the car or to store the stuff you don't want to keep in the house anymore.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
I purchased this home a few years ago and its served me well all the while I’ve owned it. The space offered for the growing family appealed as well as the location for the schools and local amenities.The general space offered with the property was a very appealing feature, with the southerly aspect garden also being a benefit when we saw it for the first time, it’s what convinced us to buy.As circumstances changed I moved away and for the last couple of years have been letting the property out and with its location and versatility, have never had any problems with it being rented out.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 13'8 x 12'4 (4.17m x 3.76m)
- Dining Area: 10'10 x 7'10 (3.30m x 2.39m)
- Kitchen: 15'5 x 12'8 (4.70m x 3.86m)
- Conservatory: 14'9 x 9'0 (4.50m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'6 x 9'2 (3.81m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'9 x 9'2 (2.97m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 4: 6'8 x 6'6 (2.03m x 1.98m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'6 x 10'6 (4.42m x 3.20m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61399369.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42407944. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.