Studio flat for saleBlock B, Studio 26, Off Beaumont Road, Plymouth, Devon, PL4
- New build development of 39 purpose built student studios
- Prices from £79,500 - £89,500
- 0.8 Miles away from Plymouth University 19 minute walk
- 0.9 Miles away from Plymouth City Centre 20 minute walk
- 0.8 Miles away from Plymouth Harbour 18 minute walk
- Ground rent of £350 per annum
- 25% on exchange of contracts 75% on completion
Ideally located less than 1 mile from Plymouth University, the popular harbour district, and the city centre, Beaumont square will offer students the ultimate living experience. All studio apartments come complete with an en-suite shower room and a kitchenette as well as free furniture. Beaumont Square will also have a range of excellent communal facilities including Laundry Room, Reception, and 24-hour CCTV.
Due for completion later this year, Beaumont house is the perfect opportunity to capitalise on immediate income with a low entry deposit.
£5000 reservation fee
25% Deposit on Exchange
50% balance on completion
250 years leasehold
Ground rent £350
Service Charges of £1200 pa including management fee
Included Kitchen Appliances:
• Microwave Combi Oven
• Ceramic Hob
Free Furniture Pack Includes:
• Double Bed
• Waste Paper Bin
• Swivel office chair
• Pin board
• Window Blinds
• 2-seater table with 2 chairs
• Coat Pegs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Beau26. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Opulent, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.