2 bedroom terraced house for saleHarford Street, Middlesbrough
- POTENTIAL OF 4 STUDENT BEDROOMS? POTENTIAL YIELDS OF 13% PLUS IF SO
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH A FURTHER LOFT ROOM ACCESSED FROM THE REAR BEDROOM FROM A FIXED STAIRCASE
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE DINING ROOM WHICH COULD BE CONVERTED BAACK INTO TWO SEPERATES
- LENGTHY KITCHEN AND DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM
- FRENCH DOORS TO THE REAR OF THE LOUNGE AREA ALLOW ACCESS INTO THE BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED LOUNGE
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- BENEFITS FROM HIGH CEILINGS TO THE GROUNDFLOOR
*** MAKE US AN OFFER!!! ***
A HIGHLY SPACIOUS AND MUCH CARED FOR TERRACE PROPERTY WITH ACCOMMODATION SPREAD OVER THREE STOREYS / OPEN LOUNGE DINER TO THE GROUND FLOOR THAT COULD BE EASILY SEPARATED WITH THE CREATION OF A STUD WALL / DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM / FULLY FUNCTIONAL LOFT ROOM ACCESSED FROM A FIXED STAIRCASE FROM BEDROOM 2 / GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT / IDEALLY LOCATED FOR ACCESS TO MIDDLESBROUGH TOWN CENTER SHOPS AND AMENITIES, THE UNIVERSITY OF TEESSIDE AND BOTH THE TRAIN AND BUS STATIONS / MUST BE VIEWED FOR THE PROPERTY SIZE TO BE APPRECIATED
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61403992.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8115727. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.