3 bedroom apartment for saleBedford Road, South Woodford
Withdrawn from Market
- Three double bedroom Victorian conversion
- Highly sought after location
- Substantial accommodation
- 0.2 miles to George Lane
- 0.3 miles to South Woodford Station
- Private garden
- Private parking
- Contemporary kitchen and bathroom
- 1,182sq foot (approximately)
This fantastic property is perfectly positioned on the highly sought after Bedford Road, which is renowned for its attractive character properties, peaceful surroundings and yet ideal location for George Lane shops and South Woodford underground station (0.3 miles).
To the first floor the stunning reception room is beautifully designed creating a comfortable lounge area and impressive dining space, which is emphasized further by the rooms two large windows. This floor also includes a stylish family bathroom, a contemporary kitchen/diner and the first of the three double bedrooms. As the stunning landing window floods the space with light you venture seamlessly up to the second floor, where you will find two further double bedrooms and plenty of storage space.
The property has the added advantage of its own private entrance and garden, which is low maintenance, beautifully paved and provides the perfect secluded area to sit and enjoy the summer/winter sun. There is also a private parking space adjacent to the garden, allowing easy access from your car to your front door. There is further potential for the new buyer to buy a share of freehold if desired.
LOUNGE/DINER - 21'7 X 15'2 NARROWING TO 12'3
KITCHEN - 13'10 NARROWING TO 10'7 X 12'10 NARROWING TO 10'5
BEDROOM ONE - 11 MAX X 20'7 INTO BAY
BEDROOM TWO - 9 X 13'10
BEDROOM THREE - 14'2 X 10'11
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102565004928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Son & Prestwich Ltd , Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.