2 bedroom character property for saleGrove Lane, Retford
- Charming two bedroom cottage
- Superb mix of traditional and modern features including beamed ceilings
- Ideally positioned to the fringes of Retford town centre
- Lovely rear courtyard garden with areas of patio, decking and astro turf
- Gas central and double glazing
This lovely two bedroom cottage offers an abundance of character and charm throughout with beamed ceilings , feature stained glass window and a decorative fireplace. Whilst also having modern additions such as double glazing and gas central heating. Perfectly located to access Retford town.
This lovely two bedroom cottage offers an abundance of character and charm throughout with beamed ceilings , feature stained glass window and a decorative fireplace. Whilst also having modern additions such as double glazing and gas central heating.
Sitting on the edges of Retford town centre which has a wealth of amenities including supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small café and bowling green
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 5 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood airport is accessed in under 15 miles.
Lounge 16' 7" max into bay x 13' 11" ( 5.05m max into bay x 4.24m )
Feature fire surround with a decorative surround, beamed ceiling and a double glazed box bay window.
Kitchen 14' 2" max x 13' 11" max ( 4.32m max x 4.24m max )
With freestanding base units, sink and drainer, space for a washing machine and slimline dishwasher and space for a fridge freezer and range cooker. Beamed ceiling, decorative fireplace and a feature stained glass window. Double glazed window and french doors, central heating radiator, complementary flooring and splashback tiling.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 11' 9" plus recess ( 3.48m x 3.58m plus recess )
Beamed ceiling, fitted storage, double glazed Georgian style window, picture rail and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 4" plus recess x 9' ( 2.54m plus recess x 2.74m )
Half and half decor, double glazed window, central heating radiator, fitted storage and loft access to a loft room with power, light and a double glazed rooflight.
Three piece white suite with a shower attachment to the bath. Double glazed window, central heating radiator, complementary flooring.
A lovely courtyard garden with decked and patio areas, astro turf and climbing clementis and passion flower.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61409941.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.