2 bedroom park home for saleTHIRD AVENUE - WOODSIDE PARK - STALMINE - FY6 0PW
- 'SHOW HOME' QUALITY - MAINTAINED TO AN EXCEPTIONAL STANDARD
- REWIRED A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO * FULLY INSULATED (INCL. CEILING & FLOORS)
- RECENTLY FITTED GAS COMBI BOILER & HEATING SYSTEM * UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED
- WELCOMING ENTRANCE HALLWAY * SPACIOUS LOUNGE THROUGH DINER
- STUNNING 'SHAKER STYLE' MODERN KITCHEN - WITH INTEGRAL APPLIANCES & BREAKFAST BAR
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM - WALK IN DOUBLE SHOWER CUBICLE
- TWO GENEROUS BEDROOMS - FITTED WARDROBES TO MASTER BEDROOM
- BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED GARDENS * OWN PARKING BAY/DRIVEWAY
- SUPERB LOCATION - WELL KEPT DEVELOPMENT - LOVELY VIEWS
- VIEWING HIGHLY ADVISED TO APPRECIATE * NO ONWARD CHAIN
SOLD BY SUSAN EVE ESTATE AGENCY!!! 'OMAR' PARK HOME (36' X 20' APPROX.) THIS BEAUTIFUL HOME HAS BEEN COMPLETELY RENOVATED TO AN EXCEPTIONAL STANDARD WITH HIGH QUALITY FITTINGS, SHAKER STYLE BREAKFAST KITCHEN, MODERN BATHROOM, IMPRESSIVE LOUNGE DINER, PRIVATE REAR GARDEN, LOVELY COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS...
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2480. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.