2 bedroom apartment for salePilgrim Drive, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7 3TH
- Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Modernised To A High Standard Throughout
- Spacious Open Plan Living Space
- Modern Fitted High Gloss Kitchen
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Second Good Size Double Bedroom
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Communal Gardens & Allocated Parking
*** SPACIOUS & MODERN TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT SITUATED ON A A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT JUST A SHORT WALK FROM YARROW VALLEY COUNTRY PARK *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this modern recently constructed two bedroom first floor apartment situated on a much sought after residential development in Chorley. Offering easy access to all local amenities and travel links and just a short work from Yarrow Valley and Duxbury Park, this ideally positioned property offers spacious and modern living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a communal entrance with secure door entry system, private entrance hallway, spacious open plan living space with a modern fitted high gloss kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second good size double bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts beautifully manicured laid to lawn communal gardens with allocated parking and additional residential parking available to the front of the property. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 410628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.