4 bedroom detached house for salePetticoat Lane, Dilton Marsh
Withdrawn from Market
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Over 1/4 Acre Plot with 40m garden
- Open plan 37ft Living Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen plus Utility/Boot Room
- Very Smart Stylish Bathroom
- Garage and Storeroom
- Total Floor Area: 157 sqm
- Energy Efficiency Rating: D
- CLICK ON THE BROCHURE BELOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING ONLINE 24/7
House-Hut estate agents are delighted to present this property which has SPACE SPACE SPACE - both internally and outside. Beautiful spacious four bedroom house in grounds in excess of 1/4 acre. This lovely property is located in the popular rural village of Dilton Marsh down a quiet country lane where you are as likely to encounter a horse as a car. The property is steeped in history and believed to be formerly a village inn. Having been well maintained and undergone extensive refurbishment by the current owner it offers spacious open plan accommodation including lovely oak doors throughout the ground floor living area and slate floors in the hall kitchen & boot room. The real secret however lies behind the gates which lead to the detached garage with workshop behind and large covered area. Beyond the formal garden lies a further garden laid to lawn over 40 meters in width- a true paradise for those looking for their own space.
The accommodation comprises: Entrance hall with stairs to the first floor. To the right is the open plan living room stretching a total of 37ft. It is divided by a wide arch into a living room with stained glass window and fireplace with wood burner stove. To the rear is the dining room with French doors leading to the garden. To the left of the hall is the open plan kitchen/breakfast room. The kitchen is fitted with modern cream Howdens units with solid oak worktops and inset porcelain sink. Matching cupboard housing the Potterton gas fired boiler. There is a Beaumatic range cooker with hood over and integrated dishwasher. A door leads through to the utilty/boot room. This spacious room has matching units and a stable door to the garden. The cloakroom is fitted with a stunning period hand wash basin and WC.
The first floor landing stretches the length of the property and is illuminated by a skylight and has the airing cupboard. The main bedroom has windows to two sides and fitted wardrobes. There are three further good sized bedrooms. The bathroom has a lovely freestanding claw foot bath, pedestal hand wash basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower and heated towel rail.
From the breakfast room a door leads to the under stairs storage cupboard with a hatch leading to the cellar which has limited head height.
Externally there is off road parking to the front with a block paved drive with gates to the side providing further parking and leading to the detached garage. The garage has a lovely brick paved floor. Alongside the garage is a large covered area overlooking the garden and to the rear a block built workshop offering lots of potential for further development subject to the usual consents. The garden is spacious and at its widest is 40m. Predominantly laid to lawn but with patio areas, mature trees shrubs and well stocked borders it is a real delight providing a spacious oasis for garden lovers.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8112635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by House-Hut, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.