3 bedroom flat for sale79 Duke Street, Leith, Edinburgh EH6 8HN
- Immaculately presented and spacious three bedroom, main door flat, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in Edinburgh's sought after Leith area, to the east of the city centre and adjacent to Leith Links park.
- Comprising of entrance vestibule and hallway, living room, dining kitchen, three double bedrooms, en-suite shower room and a family bathroom.
- This period property features tall ceilings, front-facing bay windows, bespoke bookshelf, varnished hardwood flooring, ornate cornice work and impressive fireplaces.
- Further highlights include a newly fitted, modern kitchen with granite countertops, contemporary lighting, gas central heating, sash and case windows, private front garden and unrestricted off-s...
- Home Report available online.
**CLOSING DATE SET 5th SEPTEMBER 12 NOON** Immaculately presented and spacious, three bedroom, main door flat, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement, adjacent to the Leith Links park and conveniently located in Edinburgh's sought-after Leith area, to the east of the city centre. The impressive entrance vestibule and hallway features flagstone floors, built-in storage cupboard, traditional cornice work, pendant light fitting, and gives access to all main rooms within. Set to the front of the property, the south-facing living room features two built-in storage cupboards, secondary glazed bay window, bespoke fitted bookcases, TV and telephone points and open fire and surround. Set to the rear, the bright and recently modernised dining kitchen boasts granite countertops, five-ring gas hob, integrated microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, electric oven, bay window with seating and tiled splash back. To the front, the master bedroom is a large double room with traditional Edinburgh press, hardwood floors, secondary glazed bay window and en-suite shower room. Bedroom two is another large double room with Edinburgh press, bay window, period fireplace and surround. Double bedroom three is carpeted and enjoys views of Leith Links. Finally, the family bathroom comprises a white suite, under floor heating, concealed cistern WC, mixer shower, built-in cabinets, recessed downlighting and a fully tiled splash back. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area with excellent transport links, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street and ASDA at Sandpiper Drive. The property is adjacent to the beautiful Leith Links park and is very close to the Shore area which offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, Marks & Spencer Foodhall, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares in addition to the expansive Leith Links including The Water of Leith Walkway. There are several frequent bus services; a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7911169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.