2 bedroom flat for sale13/6 The Gallolee, Colinton, Edinburgh EH13 9QJ
- Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, second-floor flat with a separate garage, set in a modern residential development.
- Conveniently located on a quiet street within the popular Colinton area, south-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, double glazing, electric heating, a secure entry system, TV and telephone points, and good storage provision.
- Externally, the property also benefits from a separate private garage, and residents' parking, all set within well-maintained communal grounds.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, second-floor flat with a separate garage, set in a modern residential development, conveniently located on a quiet street within the popular Colinton area, south-west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hallway has the secured entry system console, a built-in store cupboard, carpeted flooring, and gives access to all rooms within. With aspects to the front and side of the property, the spacious living/dining room features TV and telephone points, carpeted flooring, and has ample room for living and dining furniture. The modern fitted kitchen features high-gloss white units, laminate worktops, an integrated electric oven, ceramic hob, extractor canopy, freestanding washer/dryer and fridge freezer. To the rear, bedroom one is a good-sized double room with built-in mirrored wardrobes, carpeting, pendant light fitting, and space for free-standing furniture. Also to the rear, bedroom two is a bright, double bedroom with ample space for bedroom furniture, whilst the bathroom comprises a white, modern three-piece suite with an electric shower over the bath and tiled splashbacks. Colinton is one of Edinburgh's most sought after residential areas set in the south west of the City with the backdrop of the Pentland Hills. Colinton Village has a good range of local shops, bank, restaurants and bars. There is also a health centre, churches and supermarket shopping facilities are available nearby, including Morrisons, Tesco, and Co-op. Close vicinity to the city bypass, offers ease of commuting and links to major retail parks such as Straiton, Hermiston Gait and The Gyle. There are many pleasant walks to be had, with several golf courses to be found in the vicinity. There are also excellent primary and secondary schools within the area, in both the state and private sectors.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7841659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.