2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale10 Magdala Mews, West End, Edinburgh, EH12
- mews house
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- open plan kitchen/dining/family room
- private entrance
- walled garden
- EPC Rating = D
A stunning and highly individual B-listed house with a contemporary extension set within a private landscaped garden in a sought after West End location
The property is located on Magdala Mews, a quiet lane off Eglinton Crescent. This superb central location enjoys a peaceful setting, yet provides easy access to a wide range of specialist shops, restaurants and wine bars close by in the West End, including Queensferry Street and William Street, as well as Stockbridge, George Street and the City centre. The recently upgraded Haymarket transport hub is close by and provides rail and tram connections. The Dean Tennis and Squash Club is a short walk away while there are wonderful walks close by along the Water of Leith and the open green spaces of Inverleith Park and the Royal Botanic Garden are also within easy reach. There is Resident's Permit Parking available upon application.
10 Magdala Mews is a stunning and highly individual two bedroom, B-listed house with a contemporary extension set within a private landscaped garden. The beautifully presented and light accommodation has been finished to an exacting standard throughout to create a superb modern home. The house is accessed by a private entrance from the lane, which opens in to the attractive walled garden.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION
· Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Room With Triple-Glazed Sliding Doors To Garden
· Charnwood Wood Burning Stove
· Hand-Built Iroko Wood Kitchen
· Master Bedroom With Bespoke Hand-Built Storage
· Second Double Bedroom With En Suite Shower Room
· Stylish Bathroom With Brazilian Black Slate Floor And Walls
· Double Glazing And Gas Central Heating
· Brazilian Black Slate Floor in Living Room, Kitchen & bathrooms
· Restored Original Radiators
· Secure Video Entry Phone
· Private Walled Garden with specialist lighting
· Sedum Living Roof Over Extension
Fixtures and Fittings
Integrated appliances and fitted carpets. The four large planters in the garden are excluded from the sale.
Square Footage: 991 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61417645.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EDT170241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Edinburgh . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.