2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWestlake Avenue, Lake, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- 2 bedroom detached bungalow
- Requiring refurbishment throughout
- Driveway & garage
- Nice cul-de-sac location
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating E (53)
Situated in a quiet, residential cul-de-sac, this two bedroom detached bungalow is perfect for someone looking for a project to get stuck into. Requiring modernisation throughout this a great opportunity to put your own stamp on a bungalow and create your perfect forever home. The kitchen area is a great space to get your creative juices flowing and plan your perfect layout, currently opening out onto an old lean to, it could be upgrading to provide a lovely conservatory leading out to the garden. Through the brambles! - It appears that the garden is a good size and a handy door leading into the garage, makes the perfect place to keep those tools you’re going to need to take on this project. A decent size front garden and driveway, gives the bungalow a really nice kerb appeal – so book your viewing now as this one’s bound to create a lot of interest!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen Area: 13'11 x 6'11 (4.24m x 2.11m)
- Lounge: 20'4 x 10'5 (6.20m x 3.18m)
- Separate Toilet
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 11'0 (3.66m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'0 x 8'9 (3.05m x 2.67m)
- Front & Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61418359.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60618740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.