4 bedroom detached house for saleSeawall Lane, North Cotes
- Immaculately presented detached property
- Lounge, dining room and kitchen
- Utility, conservatory and ground floor wc
- Four bedrooms and bathroom
- Off road parking, gardens and garage
- EPC RATING: E
Absolutely immaculately presented executive detached property in this popular village location of North Cotes, the former captains house on the old RAF base. This property is immaculately presented throughout and must be viewed internally to appreciate the level of finish and space on offer here. This would make an ideal family sized home in this rural location within easy driving distance of Grimsby and Louth, bound to appeal to larger families. With extensive gardens to the rear, four double bedrooms, lounge, dining room and luxury dining kitchen as well as a large conservatory. The property also boasts a down stairs w.c and a luxury first floor family sized bathroom. There is also a large utility room and garage to the side of the property. The Property is entered through a uPVC double glazed entrance door into the entrance hall, a lovely welcoming start to the property with feature return stair case with open balustrading, side aspect landing window, doors to lounge, dining room, kitchen and down stairs w.c, radiator, large under stairs storage cupboard and recess spotlights. A welcoming start to this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61418389.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6678489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Grimsby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.