3 bedroom detached house for saleLongmead Road, Ryde
Sold by Us
- Detached 3 Bedroom Family Home
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Conveniently Situated
- Gas Centrally Heated & Double Glazed
- Good Size Garden
- Some Modernisation required Throughout
Houses like this in this price bracket, are becoming increasingly hard to come by. This home has it all, from off-road parking to a family garden. The residence is set over 2 floors and couldn't be more conveniently situated for travel links, to both the Mainland and the rest of the Island. The property comprises a good size kitchen/diner and separate lounge as well as 2 double bedrooms and a single. There is a driveway providing off-road parking and the added bonus of a garage. There is modernisation required throughout but nothing that would be too much for the keen DIY enthusiast. Being so close to Ryde means that you can enjoy all Ryde town has to offer from bars, restaurants and eateries to boutique shops and various entertainment. We think that the house is competitively priced in the current market and so early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
LIVING ROOM 12' 10" x 10' 5" (3.91m x 3.18m)
KITCHEN/DINER 19' 0" x 11' 0" max (5.79m x 3.35m max)
BEDROOM 1 10' 5" x 11' 11" (3.18m x 3.63m)
BEDROOM 2 10' 5" max x 9' 7" (3.18m max x 2.92m)
BEDROOM 3 8' 2" x 8' 9" max (2.49m x 2.67m max)
BATHROOM 8' 2" x 5' 4" (2.49m x 1.63m)
OUTSIDE Driveway providing off-road parking and access to the garage. Good size lawned rear garden.
Brick built workshop.
HEATING Gas centrally heated throughout.
COUNCIL TAX BAND D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61419244.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276028985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.