2 bedroom flat for sale15/1 Meadowbank Crescent, Meadowbank, Edinburgh, EH8 7AJ
- Beautifully-presented and spacious, two-bedroom, first-floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located on a quiet residential street in popular Meadowbank, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating, original features, a secure entry system, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, the property benefits from a well-kept communal rear garden, and there is ample unrestricted on-street parking to the front and in the surrounding areas.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sunday 4-5pm
Beautifully-presented and spacious, two-bedroom, first-floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located on a quiet residential street in popular Meadowbank, east of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has the secure entry phone, laminate flooring, a storage cupboard and serves each room within the flat. The bright and spacious front-facing living room features sanded and varnished floorboards, decorative cornice and a deep bay window allowing plentiful natural light, as well as a natural gas fire. Set internally off the hall, the recently fitted kitchen features traditional units, laminate worktops and a sink and drainer. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood, with a freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine. Rear-set bedroom one features carpeted flooring, a recessed window and press storage, whilst bedroom two is similarly well finished, and with space for freestanding furniture. The stylish, newly refurbished bathroom features a modern white suite with a mains mixer shower, laminate wood stained effect flooring and tiled splashbacks. Meadowbank lies east of the city centre with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping, including the Meadowbank Shopping Park with a Sainbury's superstore. Highly-frequent bus services are available from London Road, whilst Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town all are accessible by foot. The east end of the city centre is also close by, including the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a Virgin Active gym, and multi-screen cinema. Meadowbank stadium has a range of leisure and fitness facilities, whilst Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer vast open green spaces for walks and recreation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8058020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.