2 bedroom bungalow for sale3 Lyndon Road, Irlam, M44 6WB
- 2 BED EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA
- CLOSE TO LOCAL PRIMARY SCHOOLS
- DINING AREA
- EXTENSIVELY FITTED KITCHEN
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- GARDENS FRONT & REAR
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- DETACHED GARAGE
- CHAIN FREE
* We are delighted to offer this 2 bedroomed extended semi-detached bungalow situated in a highly sought-after residential area * Close to local amenities and popular primary schools * Upvc double glazed * Gas central heating * Layout consists of porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining area * Extensively fitted kitchen * 2 spacious bedrooms * Family bathroom * Enclosed front garden with paved driveway * Private lawned rear garden with large patio area * Detached garage * Viewing essential to appreciate * CHAIN FREE
Radiator, laminate flooring.
Gas fire with feature surround, bay window, radiator, laminate flooring.
Modern extensively fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob, double cooker hood, integrated fridge freezer, downlighters, tiled flooring.
Storage cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bay window, radiator, carpet flooring.
Radiator, carpet flooring.
White bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle, roll top bath with claw feet, part tiled walls, downlighters, tiled flooring.
Enclosed front garden, paved driveway.
Enclosed lawned rear garden with large patio area, detached garage.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61425467.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHW1LYND3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chris Wilkinson, Irlam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.