2 bedroom maisonette for saleKendle Road, Swaffham
- Two double bedroom coach house
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining room
- High specification bathroom and en-suite shower room
- Driveway, garage and private garden
- No onward chain
A superbly presented coach house with two double bedrooms, garage, driveway and personal gardens.
Located on the popular and ultra modern Avant Homes development is this stunning Coach House. Located above three garages, one of which is slightly bigger and belongs to the property. A long, spacious entrance hall leads to the stairs and spacious living accommodation. The owners spared no expense with the available extras and as such the property has a high specification feel throughout. There is a glorious open plan living space with modern kitchen, dining area and living room. There are two double bedrooms with a master en-suite shower room and a luxury bathroom. Outside there is a parking space to the front of the garage and a landscaped garden to the side. The property is offered with no onward chain, so call now to avoid disappointment.
Entrance Hall 20' 5" x 5' 7" ( 6.22m x 1.70m )
UPVC composite front door, long hallway with telephone point and space for sideboard etc, smooth ceiling, coving, stairs to
Open Plan Living/ Kit/ Dining 19' 7" max x 17' 11" max ( 5.97m max x 5.46m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, TV point, radiator, smooth ceiling and coving. Open to
Fully fitted and to spec kitchen with a range of wall and base units having work surfaces over, inset sink and drainer unit, integral appliances, smooth ceiling and coving. Open to
Open dining space with radiator, smooth ceiling and coving. Door to
Bedroom 1 11' 1" x 10' 11" + recess ( 3.38m x 3.33m + recess )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, smooth ceiling and coving. Door to
En-Suite Shower Room
Tiled floor, towel rail, double shower cubicle, hand wash basin set into a vanity unit, low level WC. Smooth ceiling, coving and recessed lighting.
Bedroom 2 12' max x 10' 3" max ( 3.66m max x 3.12m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, smooth ceiling and coving.
High specification suite comprising a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over, low level WC set into a vanity unit running to the insert hand wash basin. Heated towel rail, smooth ceiling, coving and recessed lighting.
The property sits on top of three garages, two belonging to near by properties and the other to this one. There is an up and over door, plaster boarded and insulated walls, power lighting. To the side of the property is a bedecked garden area and to the front of this is a recently seeded and enclosed lawn.
Leave Swaffham via London Street and proceed over the mini roundabout onto Brandon Road. At the roundabout take the first exit onto Redland Road and follow the road round to the left hand side merging onto Kendle road turn and left into the car park where the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM105336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.