3 bedroom flat for sale6/5 Wester Hailes Park, Wester Hailes, Edinburgh, EH14 3AE
- Beautifully-presented and spacious three bedroom second floor flat of an established residential development.
- Located in the Wester Hailes area set to the west of Edinburgh City Centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms, single bedroom and a bathroom.
- Light and with a generous floor-plan, features include contemporary flooring, a fitted kitchen with appliances, gas central heating and double glazing.
- There is good storage provided by a walk-in hall store and a shared drying room off the stairwell, a secured entry system, a shared drying yard, unrestricted residential parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented and spacious three bedroom second floor flat of an established residential development located in the Wester Hailes area set to the west of Edinburgh City Centre. The generous hallway gives access throughout and features three built-in store cupboards, a walk-in store and the secured entry handset. The front facing living room is semi-open to the hall adding a feeling of spaciousness. Also set to the front is the dining/kitchen featuring fitted units, stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, unit downlights, a tiled surround, an integrated washing machine, fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob and canopy. Bedroom one is set to the rear and features carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. Bedroom two is also set to the rear and features carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting whilst the single bedroom has wood-effect flooring. The bright bathroom is front facing and includes a shower head fitting for the bath, a tiled splash-back and wall mounted cabinet. Wester Hailes is an established western residential suburb of Edinburgh offering plenty of local amenities. There is a selection of supermarkets within a short radius including Lidl at Westside Plaza, ASDA at Chesser, and a large Sainsbury's at nearby Longstone. The Gyle centre and Hermiston Gait retail parks are both within easy reach whilst Westside Plaza also provides a multi-screen cinema. There is easy commuting into the city by bus, with the city bypass and major trunk routes also readily accessible. There are numerous public spaces including walks along the Union Canal, plus local schools from primary through to secondary level within easy reach as well as Edinburgh College and Edinburgh Napier University (Sighthill).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61426861.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7747518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.