4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRobin Drive, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15
- Four bedroom semi-detached ex-show home.
- Having a higher specification with extensive fitted furniture.
- Large lounge with separate study area and formal dining room.
- Modern re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances.
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- UPVC double glazing and mains gas fired central heating.
- Larger than average attractive, mature and well enclosed rear gardens with a southerly aspect.
- Detached garage and off road parking.
- No forward chain.
50 Robin Drive was completed by Barrett Homes in 2004 and was the show home for the development. As such there are a number of upgrades done to the property, most noticeably with the range of fitted furniture throughout the house, including wardrobes, cupboards, drawers, bedside units and dressing tables.
The property which has well-proportioned accommodation includes a welcoming reception hall with a lounge which has a fire surround with inset electric fire. Part of the lounge has been designated as a study area and has double doors leading out to the rear gardens. The home also has a formal dining room and kitchen/breakfast room which is well equipped with a range of matching wall and base units with granite effect worksurfaces. Included in the sale there is a single oven, gas hob and extractor hood. The room has space for a breakfast table and a separate utility area with access to the rear garden. A WC concludes the ground floor.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms, all of which have an extensive range of fitted wardrobes and cupboards. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room/WC and the family bathroom has a matching suite. The property has UPVC double glazed windows and warmth which is provided by mains gas fired central heating. We are informed by our client that all curtains are included in the sale.
One of the unique features of this ex-show home is the large rear gardens which are positioned in a favourable orientation receiving the afternoon and evening sunshine. They consist of an immediate paved patio area with a variety of mature shrubs, bushes and perennials. There is a courtesy outside tap and steps leading up to the top gravelled seating area which is large, featuring further colourful shrubs and specimen trees. The well enclosed gardens provide access to the garage which has a side pedestrian courtesy door, metal up and over garage door with parking in front.
The property is situated 1 mile from Launceston Town Centre with its range of shopping, commercial, educational and recreational facilities and lies adjacent to the A30 dual carriage way giving access to Truro and West Cornwall in one direction and Exeter and beyond in the opposite direction. Tesco supermarket is within close proximity of the property.
From the Town Square proceed into Southgate Street and through the Southgate Arch. Follow the road around to the left into Exeter Street passing the Newmarket Inn on the right hand side and at the forthcoming junction turn right into Tavistock Road. Turn left at the two mini-roundabouts passing the Tesco Superstore on the right hand side. Continue along this road heading over the bridge and at the next mini-roundabout take the left hand exit into the Kensey Parc Development and the next right hand turning into Robin Drive. Continue to the end of Robin Drive bearing around to the right where No. 50 will be identified on the right hand side marked with a Webbers For Sale Board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61427725.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAU170071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.