3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHOLME AVENUE, NEW WALTHAM
- Refurbished three bedroom semi detached house
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Highly popular and sought after village location
- No forward chain on the vendors side
- Hallway, lounge, newly installed kitchen diner, landing, modern bathroom and 3 bedrooms
- Off road parking to the front
- Good sized rear garden enjoying a southerly facing aspect
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band A
To be sold with NO FORWARD CHAIN, Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer to the market this delightful and fully immaculately refurbished three bedroom semi-detached family home located within this sought after location close to New Waltham Primary school and the village amenities. Enjoying the benefits of gas central heating and uPVC double glazing this delightful property comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, landing, modern bathroom and three bedrooms. The property has well presented front and rear gardens with the rear being of a good size and having a south western sunny facing aspect whilst to the front there is a drive for multiple vehicles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61428055.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8031617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.