1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleBARK STREET, CLEETHORPES
- Ideal investment or first time purchase opportunity close to the seafront
- One bedroom ground floor flat
- uPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- Comprises lounge, kitchen, inner hallway, bathroom and bedroom
- Small fenced yard to the front
- Early viewing is highly advised
- No forward chain on the vendors side
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
This one bedroom ground floor flat creates an ideal first time property purchase or investment opportunity and is located only a short distance from the Cleethorpes seafront and the many facilities its has to offer. Enjoying the benefits of gas central heating and uPVC double glazing the property comprises of a lounge, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. Small patio area outside. No forward chain on the vendors side.
9' 9'' x 10' 3'' (2.971m x 3.134m) this measurement is only approximate as the room is of an irregular shape
This good sized kitchen has double glazed windows to two aspects and is equipped with a range of fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfacing with inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Splashback tiling. Integrated oven and four ring gas hob. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Gas central heating radiator. Wood clad ceiling with inset down lighting.
Gas central heating radiator. Fitted storage cupboard.
8' 3'' x 6' 9'' (2.516m x 2.056m)
The bathroom is equipped with panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c. uPVC double glazed window. Chrome effect gas central heating radiator. Storage cupboard housing a gas boiler.
12' 10'' x 10' 11'' (3.91m x 3.34m) the measurement is only approximate as the room is of an irregular shape
The double bedroom has two uPVC double glazed windows to the side and corner aspect of the room. Gas central heating radiator.
The property does have a fenced perimeter with steps leading from the street the front door. It does create space to accommodate a small table and chairs for those wishing to do so.
15' 3'' x 9' 9'' (4.66m x 2.96m) this measurement is only approximate as the room is of an irregular shape
With uPVC double glazed opaque entrance door and uPVC double glazed walk in bay window, the lounge is pleasantly decorated. Gas central heating radiator.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61429390.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7445640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.