2 bedroom house for sale97 Strathalmond Road, Cammo, Edinburgh, EH4 8HP.
- Immaculately presented, two-bedroom, end-terrace converted steadings, forming part of an exclusive residential development.
- Located in desirable Cammo, off Queensferry Road, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living/dining/kitchen, utility, a master bedroom with en-suite, a further double bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, timber framed double glazing, bespoke wooden shutter blinds, TV and telephone points, and excellent integrated storage including an attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a large private plot with lawn, slate chippings and deck area, an established shared garden and allocated parking in the residents' courtyard.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately presented, two-bedroom, end-terrace converted steadings, forming part of an exclusive residential development, in desirable Cammo, located off Queensferry Road, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. The wide entrance hall leads to the dual aspect, bright and exceptionally spacious living/dining/kitchen which features engineered oak flooring, ample space for freestanding furniture and patio doors opening to the rear deck. The kitchen is set to the rear of the living area and is fitted with modern units with laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink and tiled splashbacks. A range of appliances include an integrated ceramic hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher, whilst the utility room is similarly fitted. The master bedroom features engineered wood flooring, two built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room fitted with a modern two-piece suite with a shower cubicle. Bedroom two is similarly well finished, and with a built-in wardrobe, whilst the stylish family bathroom features a modern white suite with a mixer over-bath shower. Cammo is a highly-sought after area, with good local shopping at Barnton, and supermarkets in Corstorphine and Craigleith retail park, with further extensive retail shopping to be found at The Gyle Shopping Centre and Hermiston Gait Retail Park. Well-regarded local schooling is available including The Royal High, Cramond Primary School and St. Augustine's. Recreational facilities within the area include the Drumbrae Leisure Centre, the exclusive David Lloyd Gym, the Corstorphine Hill, Edinburgh Zoo, Crammond Shore, the River Almond, sports clubs, golf courses and following Cammo Road leads to the delightful Cammo Estate country park. This west-of-city location allows for particularly quick access to the city bypass and further motorway network, Edinburgh Airport and the Forth crossing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8052357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.