2 bedroom apartment for saleLawrence Road, Southsea, Hampshire
- 2 bedroom first floor grade ll listed apartment
- Allocated parking
- Quirky and full of character
- Bathroom and separate cloakroom
- Viewing highly recommended
- EPC energy rating F (34)
Simply stunning! This beautiful first floor apartment is ideal for anyone looking for space, character and a superb location.Situated in an award winning converted convent this grade 2 listed building exudes character. The apartment itself boasts quirky features. There is a also a lovely blend of old and new with modern touches such as a modern fitted kitchen and stunning contemporary bathroom.The property has a sociable layout with the kitchen area leading to the lounge. This means it's ideal for anyone who likes to entertain as you can prepare a meal in the kitchen as you still enjoy conversation with your guests.There is plenty of space or a table and chairs so it's perfect if you want to enjoy a dinner party or maybe invite the family around for a Sunday roast.The allocated parking is the icing on the cake as you can return home late without worrying about finding a parking space.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
This property has been ideal as has been let out for years. The location is fabulous and everything is right on your doorstep. We hope whoever buys our property is happy here.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen Area: 11'9 x 6'11 (3.58m x 2.11m)
- Lounge: 18'7 x 16'8 (5.67m x 5.08m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'10 x 9'9 (4.52m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'11 x 3'11 (3.94m x 1.19m)
- Bathroom: 8'3 x 5'10 (2.52m x 1.78m)
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61429750.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42224623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.