1 bedroom flat for saleWilmot Street, London
- 1 bedroom
- Ground floor garden flat
- Close to bethnal green tube
- Quiet location
- Maintained to a good standard
- Walking distanc to Bethnal green overground Station
- Offered for sale with no ongoing chain
- Close to local amenities
- West facing rear patio
A one bedroom ground floor apartment set within this Victorian block. Wilmot street is a very quiet residential street located within minutes of bethnal green tube and overground Station as well as being within walking distance to Victoria park and local amenities. This apartment views really well and benefits from own west facing private patio area as well as modern kitchen and is being sold with no ongoing chain.
Lounge/Kitchen - 4.42 x 3.68 (14'6" x 12'0") - Wood floors, power points, electric storage heater, range of eye and base level units, single sink and drainer with mixer tap, oven with electric hob and extractor, integrated fridge, dishwasher, double glazed window to rear aspect with door leading to west facing rear patio.
Bedroom - 3.20 x 2.80 (10'5" x 9'2") - Wood floors, power points, electric heater, fitted wardrobes, east facing double glazed window to front aspect.
Bathroom - 3.37 x 1.26 (11'0" x 4'1") - Tiled floors, storage cupboard houseing tank and washing machine, wash hand basin, side panel bath with shower attachment, low level flush, extracor fan, spot lights.
Service Charge £1406 -
Lease 980 Years -
Ground Rent £5 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61430128.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27226780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elms Estates, Bethnal Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.