2 bedroom park home for saleGrayshott Drive, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- Well presented detached 2 bedroom park home
- Bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room
- Driveway and garage
- Generous size plot
- 50 years and over age restriction
This delightful park home is set in what we believe is the largest plot, on a well-maintained site within easy reach of local shops and bus links that take you into the town centre.This park home has the unusual benefit of a side garden and a generous size private rear garden, ideal for keen gardeners.This has proved to be a popular site and this unit is deceptively spacious.As you walk into this home you will love the open plan feel of the loung and dining areas which makes the property light and airy.If you own a car and want to keep it secure, there is a generous size garage adjacent, however if you don't own a vehicle this will prove useful storage space, plus there is also a driveway offering private parking.If you enjoy the countryside the South Downs National Park are a short drive away, or if it's the theatre you enjoy then hop on the bus to Chichester, or why not visit picturesque Arundel with historic castle, better still enjoy a riverboat trip along the river Arun.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
When I started looking many years ago for a suitable park home to live in I wanted a private garden and a quiet location.Every site I looked at was either too noisy or, like most sites, there were issues with low leases. When I had the chance to view units on this site I jumped at the opportunity. This had everything on my wish list.At the time there were several units ready to purchase, however this unit was perfect having a generous size garden in a quiet position.
- Cloaks Cupboard
- Lounge Area: 14'10 x 14'1 (4.52m x 4.30m)
- Dining Area: 10'4 x 9'10 (3.15m x 3.00m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'10 x 9'4 (3.91m x 2.85m)
- Utility Room: 9'6 x 5'2 (2.90m x 1.58m)
- Rear Hall
- Bathroom: 8'0 x 6'7 (2.44m x 2.01m)
- Bedroom 1: 9'7 x 9'3 (2.92m x 2.82m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 5'2 x 5'1 (1.58m x 1.55m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'3 x 9'6 (3.43m x 2.90m)
- Adjacent Garage
- Front Garden
- Side Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61430962.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40202112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.