3 bedroom flat for saleKingsland Road, Shoreditch, London
- Two / three bedrooms
- Large open plan kitchen / reception
- Beautifully refurbished throughout
- Converted period building
- Secure gated parking
- Close to the canal, Columbia Road and Broadway Market
- Hoxton station a five minute walk
Located in converted red brick building moments from the canal is this fantastic three bedroom duplex apartment.
Beautifully refurbished by the current owners and benefitting from over 1,000sqft of internal space, the apartment is one of only 8 in the building and is set to the rear. Entered from a grand atrium, that has also been restored to it's former the glory, the ground floor is laid out as a large open plan kitchen / reception with sash windows along the length of the room.
The kitchen has been finished to the highest standard with stylish cabinetry, wooden worktops and range cooker. Dark wood parquet flooring blends seamlessly with the period features and extends upstairs.
The master bedroom occupies the rear of the first floor and is wonderfully bright owning to the double aspect. A large master bathroom is next door which is fully tiled with shower over bath. Two further bedrooms, one currently used as a nursery and the other as a second reception room are both well proportioned and finished in the same style.
Secure gated parking is included and is accessed from Laburnum Street.
Moments from the canal, the property is also a short walk from Broadway Market and it's popular bars and restaurants as well as the boutiques that line Columbia Road. Hoxton Station is a five minute walk whilst buses run to the City and the West End.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FMS0005F5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fyfe McDade Limited, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.