5 bedroom detached house for saleHendrew Lane, Llandevaud, NP18
- spacious entrance hall
- triple aspect lounge
- double aspect dining room with serving hatch
- 5 bedrooms - 4 of which enjoy en suite facilities
- self-contained annex for home office/granny flat
- large double garage & shed with electrical power
- walk-in larder
- laundry/utility room
- kitchen/breakfast room
- Inglenook fireplace in kitchen
HouseSimple is pleased to present this 5 bedroom detached house set in 4 acres of rural land.
Built in 1996, it is attractively situated on the edge of the parish of Llandevaud in a highly sought after area of natural beauty in the rolling countryside bordering South Gwent and Monmouthshire. Access is via a sweeping drive that passes over a brook running through the 4 acre property which includes two grazing paddocks and well established professionally landscaped gardens with feature ponds and its own spring-water source.
It benefits from the privacy of lying on a quiet and secluded lane in its own valley, yet has a fast fibre broadband connection, all local amenities within easy reach, and, being only three miles from the Celtic Manor Golf Resort and the M4 corridor, enjoys easy access to Newport, Cardiff, Bristol and London, as well as Birmingham and the Midlands via the A449/M50.
Yet it looks and feels to be deep in the heart of the countryside, being surrounded by a mixture of agricultural land and a limited number of private dwellings adjoining the lane which terminates in 4,500 acre Wentwood, the largest ancient woodland in Wales - popular with horse-riders, hill-walkers and fishing enthusiasts; Wentwood Reservoir being a centre for trout fishing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS32755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.