4 bedroom detached house for saleSOPLEY CHRISTCHURCH
Withdrawn from Market
- SPACIOUS DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE WITH RURAL VIEWS
- SITTING ROOM
- DINING ROOM
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM AND FAMILY BATHROOM
- INTEGRAL GARAGE AND AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- LARGE GARDEN
- WITHIN SOPLEY, RINGWOOD AND HIGHCLIFFE SCHOOL CATCHMENT
- VIEWING HIGHLY REOMMENDED
An individually constructed four bedroom detached family home situated in the village of Sopley within a few hundred metres of the popular Woolpack Inn.
The property provides deceptive and versatile accommodation that could provide for a self contained annexe or home office through incorporation of the present integral garage and adjacent accommodation. Sought after local schools including Sopley, Ringwood and Highcliffe are accessible from the property which is likely to appeal to a family. The property sits on a generous plot which enjoys a generous width and extends down to the Avon Valley Footpath.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61431637.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8080292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Godsell Estate Agents, Christchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.