2 bedroom flat for sale40/7 Albion Road, Edinburgh EH7 5QU
- Well-presented and spacious, flexible two-bedroom, second-floor corner flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in Edinburgh's Easter Road district, to the east of the city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living/dining and kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a shower room.
- This period property features tall ceilings, front facing bay windows, varnished hardwood flooring, traditional cornice-work and stove heaters.
- Highlights include a fitted kitchen, newly fitted uPVC double glazing, secured entry system, a well-maintained staircase, and shared garden.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented and spacious, flexible two-bedroom, second-floor corner flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement, conveniently located in Edinburgh's Easter Road district, to the east of the city centre.
The bright entrance hallway comprises floorboards, the secure entry system console, a built-in storage cupboard, pendant light fitting, and gives access to all rooms within. Set off the end of the hallway, the south-facing flexible living room features TV and telephone points, wooden floorboards, bay window, traditional cornice work, and electric stove heater. Also, south-facing, the spacious dining kitchen comprises integrated electric oven and hob, fitted cabinets, tiled splash back, a pantry storage area, wooden floorboards, and ample space for dining and additional living furniture. Set to the front of the property, the main bedroom features wooden floorboards, traditional cornice work, bay window with built-in storage cabinets, fireplace and electric stove heater. Finally, the shower room is tastefully decorated with a white suite, tiled flooring, electric shower unit, and tiled splash back.
Easter Road is an established and bustling east of city centre location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping, whilst there is also a Tesco superstore on Duke Street to the north in Leith, and a Sainbury's at Meadowbank Shopping Park to the south. Highly-frequent public transport is available on Easter Road and London Road, with Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town all accessible by foot, together with the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a Virgin Active gym, and multi-screen cinema. Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer open green spaces for walks and recreation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7977557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.