3 bedroom detached house for saleFREYJA CROFT, SCARTHO PARK
- Three bedroom detached family home with ensuite to master
- Popular residential development close to local schools, colleges and the hospital
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Porch, lounge, lobby, cloakroom, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor
- Family bathroom and three bedrooms with ensuite to the master to the first floor
- Front and rear gardens with the rear enjoying a reasonable sunny aspect
- Driveway and integral garage
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band C
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
Crofts estate agents are pleased to be offering for sale this three bedroom detached family home set upon the popular Scartho Park development which is competitvely priced with NO FORWARD CHAIN. Enjoying the benefits of gas central heating and double glazing the property in question briefly comprises entrance porch, lounge, inner lobby with cloakroom and personal access to the garage, dining room, kitchen, landing, family bathroom and three bedrooms with ensuite to the master. Outside the property offers driveway and integral garage and small garden are to the front with good sized rear garden with timber decking to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61433239.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4278176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.